Tesla cheif Elon musk approves a nine year old girls marketing plan. A copy of Bria's letter was  posted on Twitter  by her...

A LETTER BY A 9 YEAR OLD GIRL.


Tesla cheif Elon musk approves a nine year old girls marketing plan.




A copy of Bria's letter was posted on Twitter by her father Steven, who says he is an auto writer and professor at the Art Institute of Michigan.
"Elon, my daughter wrote you a letter for a school project. She mailed it to Tesla, but I figured I'd paste here. Thank you!" wrote Bria's father.
"I'm Bria from Ms Esparza's 5th grade class. I'm writing [to] you because I would like to make a suggestion for your company," said Bria in her letter.
"I have noticed that you do not advertise, but many people make homemade commercials for Tesla and some of them are very good. They look professional and they are entertaining.
"So, I think that you should run a competition on who can make the best homemade Tesla commercial and the winners will get their commercial aired.
"The cool part is that you still won't be taking the time and money to advertise for yourself."

Tesla Motors is known for running an idiosyncratic marketing strategy, which includes no advertising and no chief marketing officer.
Bria added that Mr Musk could award the winner "a year of free supercharging or a Model 3 Easter Egg".
Bria, who said she aspires to become a politician, also said she was unhappy Tesla cars could not be purchased in her home state.
"It's so sad that they cannot be bought in Michigan...I plan to be a politician when I grow up, and I will make sure that the government protects the environment and Teslas can be bought anywhere."
Tesla has been involved in a long-running dispute with Michigan's officials over the direct selling of its cars to consumers. Last year, the company filed a lawsuit against Michigan's governor and other state officials.
Bria signed her letter as Mr Musk's "green fan", and made a further request: "P.S. It would be so cool if you could hook me up with a Tesla T-shirt!"
Mr Musk, who is an avid social media user, noticed the copy of Bria's letter on Twitter and duly replied to her father.


"Thank you for the lovely letter. That sounds like a great idea. We'll do it!"
Bria's father confirmed later to surprised Twitter users that she had actually written the letter all by herself.
"She actually wrote it. She loves writing. I help her edit her stuff, but she's gotten better, and she reads a ton."

0 comments: